Pacific Resort Rarotonga
Setting the standard in lush garden abodes.
Centrally located amongst tropical gardens, this intimate abode suits the solo traveller or couple. These rooms offer the perfect mix of convenience and privacy, with your cosy retreat close to resort facilities such as Sandals Restaurant & Barefoot Bar, Muri beach and our pool – all a short stroll away.
Each air-conditioned suite includes a furnished patio and outdoor area, a spacious modern bathroom, open plan living space complete with bedroom and stylish living room, one super king-size bed, ceiling fans, in-room safe, telephone, television, on-demand entertainment system, USB charging outlet, kitchen facilities including toaster, mini-fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Laundry facilities are also conveniently located nearby.
Room Size: 36 sqm / 388 sq ft
Maximum Occupancy: 2 people
Bedding: 1 x Super King
- Please let us know if you require any bedding arrangements in the comments section of your booking.
- Several room categories offer double beds that can be split to make two singles (please enquire). Infant cots are permitted in all room categories in addition to the maximum number of guests ($25 per night).
- Please note that children 12 years and over are considered adults.
- We require your arrival and departure flight information at the time of booking or prior to your arrival.
- Our standard check-in time is 2 pm and check out is at 10 am.
- The concierge can hold on to your luggage until your room becomes available and until your departure. Early Check-in or Late Check-out is subject to availability for a fee at the resort on check-in. Please ask our reception staff if available. To guarantee early access or for a late departure, we recommend booking an additional night if required.
- Due to the design and layout constraints of Pacific Resort Rarotonga, unfortunately, we do not have any accessible rooms and/or facilities.