Kids Club at the Beach HutWhen it comes to family fun, Rarotonga is truly the Island of Peace and Plenty. There's a whole host of things to enjoy together. But when Mum and Dad want a little peace and quiet together, our Kids Club has plenty of great activities for the children. Kids Club caters for children aged 6 years and over all year round.
Kids can join a treasure hunt, nature arts and crafts, take a discovery walk through our tropical gardens, and the list goes on. The kids will be having so much fun, parents can simply relax and have peace of mind.
Kids Clubs features:
- hands-on children’s activities programme run from our Muri Beach situated Beach Hut
- complimentary to guests of Pacific Resort Rarotonga and Te Manava Luxury Villas & Spa
- children enjoy the honorary status of becoming Island Princesses and Junior Warriors!
- access to the shallow sand bottom Muri Lagoon and uninhabited islands for exploring activities include octopus hunting in
the lagoon, kayak safaris, fishing, sand castle building, coconut husking, basket weaving and much more
- operates 7 days a week from 9am-4pm, year round for children aged 6yrs and over – our team are very friendly and lots
of fun but they are not trained child carers
- Baby-sitting services are available for younger children
1 child at NZ$10 per hour,
2 children at NZ$12 per hour,
3 children or more at NZ$15 per hour (max 5 children)